Follow by Email

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

I wanted to post on Sunday, then on Monday....ahhh, so busy.  Yes, it's Tuesday and I'm soon off for a hike, Sears to get Steve some sneakers, study, then off to volunteer in Maggie's class.  No sign of school work on the schedule. With 3 weeks left, I am so good at procrastination.

Tomorrow off to the dentist with Matt in the morning to consider getting a bite block for night time to prevent clenching his jaw.  This poor kid.  He seems to have started this again since stopping the ADD meds.  His anxiety shows in such various ways.  Need to call the psychiatrist today and let her know.  Not sure what she can do, but his dr. wants me to let her know.

Found out that Matt hasn't been handing in his assignments again, much like last year.  Did better with this task on ADD meds.  So, I sent an email today asking that each teacher check in with him to see what assignments they can find in his backpack.  I just can't wait for this IEP to start.  Such craziness to have to wait 60 days.  Meanwhile.....Matt continues to suffer and stress.  Me, too.

The winds continue today.  Yesterday's walk was windy and chilly, today will be, too.  Burns more calories :0). 

Getting ready to post pics of my hike yesterday, plus others.  Need to creat an album.  Haven't figured that out yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment