Follow by Email

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Post Christmas

It's 3 days post-Christmas and one day till Little 9's birthday.  I have found a wonderful quote that I am trying to past here.  Need to figure out how to get it here.  I will get it here eventually.  It's so beautiful.  I also want to upload the wrist warmers I'm working on.  They are so Christmassy.  I am hoping to send them to my sister in CT, but not sure if she'll like the color.

Oh, look!!  I did it.  I got it from another Blogger blog, http://womenencouraged.org/.  It's a wonderful blog!!  I found it through http://mockingbirdhillcottage.com.   Another blog that I read every day for inspiration.  Now to go get the one wristlette that is done and put it here.....

And here it is!  The red part is from this pattern:  www.lionbrand.com/patterns/L10158.html?nolmag es=.  If the link doesn't work just go to www.lionbrand.com andlook for Pattern #:  L 10158!

I embellished the wrister by crocheting a single crochet all the way around.  Then on the next row I did a ch2, then 4dc into that same spot, then 3 single crochets, ch2, etc. until finished in the round.  I call it my Mrs. Santa Claus wrister.   I will post the other once finished.  Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment