Follow by Email

Saturday, August 9, 2014

Summer's End

One more week and the kids go back to school.  My stomach is already in knots.  Three kids with special needs presents a host of challenges.  This year, I feel resided.  I am more accepting of letting the process flow than fighting the process and trying to make it what it "should" be.

So why the knots in my stomach?  I'm still knew to going with the flow of acceptance and it's uncomfortable.  There are so many variables to contend with when it comes to these beautiful children who have such a difficult time with the learning process.  It's as if they dropped like angels from the sky with their own hidden mysteries and complex beauty.

At times I realize that I cannot protect them from the world forever.

Working on acceptance and enjoying their presence in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment